Velotio Technologies is a product engineering company working with innovative startups and enterprises. We are a certified Great Place to Work® and recognized as one of the best companies to work for in India. We have provided full-stack product development for 110+ startups across the globe building products in the cloud-native, data engineering, B2B SaaS, IoT & Machine Learning space. Our team of 220+ elite software engineers solves hard technical problems while transforming customer ideas into successful products.
We are looking for entry-level (fresher) engineers. As an entry-level engineer you will get to:
- Quickly learn to build, automate and deploy complex infrastructure across Kubernetes, AWS, GCP and MIcrosoft Azure.
- Learn the best practices required to manage production grade cloud infrastructure including building highly resilient systems, observability etc.
- Work with some awesome mentors and peers to become an expert in your area of work.
- Learn the latest DevOps tools, practices and platforms.
Tools/Technologies you will use:
- Cloud native technologies - Kubernetes (EKS, GKE, AKS), AWS ECS, Helm, CircleCI, Harness, Severless platforms (AWS Fargate etc.)
- Infrastructure as Code tools - Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible
- Scripting - Python, Bash
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on scripting and software development fluency in any programming language (Python, Go, Node, Ruby).
- Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals - Networking, Web Architecture etc.
- Infrastructure automation experience with knowledge of at least a few of these tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, Packer, Jenkins etc.
- Bonus points if you have contributed to open source projects, participated in competitive coding platforms like Hackerearth, CodeForces, SPOJ etc.
- You’re willing to learn various new technologies and concepts. The “cloud-native” field of software is evolving fast and you’ll need to quickly learn new technologies as required.
- Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent experience.
- We have an autonomous and empowered work culture encouraging individuals to take ownership and grow quickly.
- Flat hierarchy with fast decision making and a startup-oriented “get things done” culture.
- A strong, fun & positive environment with regular celebrations of our success. We pride ourselves in creating an inclusive, diverse & authentic environment.
We want to hire smart, curious and ambitious folks so please reach out even if you do not have all of the requisite experience. We are looking for engineers with the potential to grow!
Note: Currently, all interview and onboarding processes at Velotio will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.