No. of open positions: 1
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to lead all our marketing and content initiatives. This is a leadership role and you will work closely with C-level management. As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for scaling inbound lead-gen, increase conversions, setting priorities, and driving ROI on the marketing budget.
We offer a competitive salary with best-in-class incentive structure and opportunities for future growth.
- You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and convert customers. Ideally, you should be from a copy-writing background.
- Directly contribute to Velotio’s growth through managing our website and driving traffic, creating various landing pages and optimizing conversion rates.
- Lead authoring of case studies, white papers & other sales enablement content. Help shape and express stories of our work, and curate a portfolio of content that represents the range of our work, people, capabilities and impact.
- Lead and manage LinkedIn Ad campaigns. Explore Google Ads as an additional channel.
- Managing the editorial calendar and content publishing for Velotio’s tech blog and the marketing blog. Edit and proofread content written by our team and contributors.
- Share content through various social media channels ensuring a strong web presence. Strategically grow social media following.
- Segmenting & understanding of Velotio’s target audience and identifying trends across different customers. Leverage those trends to identify new growth strategies.
- Monitoring and staying up to date with key industry trends and competitive insights.
- Reviewing marketing & growth KPIs and suggesting changes and additions, where appropriate.
- Identify and lead new initiatives - webinars, interviews with industry leaders, niche newsletters, etc.
- Work with and manage contractors and external vendors for content, SEO and design.
- Ensure SEO best practices are consistently utilized and implemented.
Experience: 5+ years
- A strong background in digital marketing and content writing with 5+ years’ experience.
- Previous experience working within the IT/tech industry – especially product engineering & IT services or SaaS providers.
- Previous experience targeting US startups or enterprises.
- Practical experience with Google tools (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager).
- Understanding target persona's behavior and implementing this knowledge into campaigns. Having great customer relations skills with a focus on customer experience.
- We are looking for someone entrepreneurial and who lead initiatives independently.
- Native-level English speaker with creative writing skills & impeccable grammar.
- Social media expertise and brand building focus.
- Enthusiasm, good attitude & fanatical attention to detail.