No. of open positions: 1
We’re looking for passionate technologists who want to lead client engagements and take responsibility of delivering complex technical projects.
- Responsible for design, architecture, and delivery of a feature or component/product with the highest quality with high-level directions from VP Engineering/CTO.
- Mentors/coaches engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks and meets project deadlines.
Experience: 5-12 years
- 5-12 years of software development and infrastructure architecture experience, with 3-4 years designing and architecting enterprise and scalable web applications.
- Experience leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environments
- Experience with a few of these languages & associated frameworks: Python, Node.js, RoR, Java, Golang
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases. Ability to design database schemas and scaling strategies
- Design micro-services architectures, REST API specs
- Exposure to technologies like Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch, Redshift, Nginx, GraphQL, etc
- Experience with implementation of container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes. Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and enterprise DevOps concepts
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure is a must.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
We have a fairly autonomous work culture, with very little hierarchy. This encourages people to take ownership and accountability. We want to hire curious folks who will fit into this culture. If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should connect quickly. We are looking forward to hearing from you.