Velotio Technologies is a product engineering company working with innovative startups and enterprises. We are a certified Great Place to Work® and recognized as one of the best companies to work for in India. We have provided full-stack product development for 110+ startups across the globe building products in the cloud-native, data engineering, B2B SaaS, IoT & Machine Learning space. Our team of 220+ elite software engineers solves hard technical problems while transforming customer ideas into successful products.
This position will include building a product vision, goals and roadmap for SaaS products. Product ownership will be a crucial component of this role. Maintaining an organized product roadmap will be key, and enforcement of best practices will be expected. Communication with the customer is vital; you must partner with the development and business teams to ensure user stories, acceptance criteria and business priorities are all fully understood.
- Maintain the product backlog, ensuring stories are not committed with insufficient details or reviewing with the business groups involved.
- Create wire-frames and document requirements for the engineering team. Provide guidance on expected acceptance criteria to QA teams.
- Communicate frequently with customers and senior management to demonstrate how specific development efforts are evaluated and delivered in a manner that aligns with desired delivery requirements and timelines.
- Business process mapping, wire-frames and technical requirements are to be well documented in order to deliver high-quality solutions.
Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience
- MBA and/or Computer Science Degree
- 4+ years of professional experience, including product management in the software industry.
- Proven track record in facilitating software development through requirement elicitation & quality assurance.
- Expertise in user story writing and product backlog management using JIRA, Confluence or equivalent tools.
- Experience in introducing and enriching governance practices around the SDLC.
- Task Management: Organizing and prioritizing tasks. Estimating task duration and completing tasks as committed.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Making good decisions and solving problems while under pressure.
- Attitude & Teamwork: Must be a team player willing both to steer the team towards success and to fully support the team when others are steering.
- Analyzing Data or Information: Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- We have an autonomous and empowered work culture encouraging individuals to take ownership and grow quickly.
- Flat hierarchy with fast decision making and a startup-oriented “get things done” culture.
- A strong, fun & positive environment with regular celebrations of our success. We pride ourselves in creating an inclusive, diverse & authentic environment.
Note: Currently, all interview and onboarding processes at Velotio will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.