Velotio Technologies is a product engineering company working with innovative startups and enterprises. We are a certified Great Place to Work® and recognized as one of the best companies to work for in India. We have provided full-stack product development for 110+ startups across the globe building products in the cloud-native, data engineering, B2B SaaS, IoT & Machine Learning space. Our team of 220+ elite software engineers solves hard technical problems while transforming customer ideas into successful products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead QA efforts through the design, implementation and deployment of new features in SaaS products (web and mobile)
- Perform manual testing, design & author test cases, drive API automation
- Collaborate with the engineering leadership team to improve automation, QA methodologies, and best practices throughout the company
- Assist with defining and prioritizing product requirements. Able to clearly document, report, and present to stakeholders
- Experience with testing specialties such as accessibility, security, performance, and data
- Conduct Frontend and Backend testing; work with APIs, Databases, cloud environments
- Conduct cross-browser testing to check the compatibility of applications across various browsers (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge). Participate in Mobile testing as well
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience testing web and/or mobile applications
- Experience in test case management tools like Zephyr, Testlink, TestRail
- Demonstrable knowledge, experience, skill and proficiency in SDLC, Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Hands-on in API testing techniques and tools
- Familiarity and knowledge about CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab, CircleCI
- Experience preparing test data based on the business scenarios and creating tools and scripts to manufacture test data
- Strong interest in new automation technology and trends with the ability to relate concepts to practical application
- Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Bonus points if you have...
- Solid experience with Linux
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Kubernetes environments
- Basic scripting experience in Shell, Python or any other language
- We have an autonomous and empowered work culture encouraging individuals to take ownership and grow quickly.
- Flat hierarchy with fast decision making and a startup-oriented “get things done” culture.
- A strong, fun & positive environment with regular celebrations of our success. We pride ourselves in creating an inclusive, diverse & authentic environment.
We want to hire smart, curious and ambitious folks so please reach out even if you do not have all of the requisite experience. We are looking for engineers with the potential to grow!