Velotio Technologies is a product engineering company working with innovative startups and enterprises. We have provided full-stack product development for 110+ startups across the globe building products in the cloud-native, data engineering, B2B SaaS, IoT & Machine Learning space. Our team of 175+ elite software engineers solves hard technical problems while transforming customer ideas into successful products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build automation tools and test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Closely work with Software engineers to understand the application design and specifications before designing and developing comprehensive test automation suites with thought-through scenarios and test data based on application functionalities.
- Design and develop test automation frameworks for both web and mobile applications.
- Configure, run and monitor any cloud and/or DevOps environments related to automation and project
- Identify and develop test strategies, plans, and test cases
- Automate tests using home-grown and open-source test frameworks
- Spearhead Automation efforts across multiple projects using the latest test frameworks.
- Develop reusable tools for test automation and identify new methods for automation.
- Work closely with Architects, Tech Leads and Software Engineers to understand the automation requirements.
- Execute and do failure analysis to compliment manual test team efforts to accomplish scheduled release timelines with high quality.
You will enjoy this role if you...
- are passionate about automation and working with Cloud Platforms (AWS, Kubernetes)
- are interested in sustaining current QA processes while implementing new ones.
- have a strong interest in new automation frameworks, technologies and trends
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience building test automation for web or mobile apps
- Experience with end to end testing tools such as Selenium, Cypress, Nightwatch, Protractor
- Experience with BDD tools such a Cucumber or similar.
- Hands-on in API testing techniques and tools
- Familiarity and knowledge about CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab, CircleCi
- Experience preparing test data based on the business scenarios and creating tools and scripts to manufacture test data.
- Strong interest in new automation technology and trends with the ability to relate concepts to practical application
- A strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Bonus points if you have...
- Solid experience in Linux system administration
- Experience with Cloud-based networking, storage, and virtualization
- Experience with micro-services architecture using Kubernetes and Docker containers
- We have an autonomous and empowered work culture encouraging individuals to take ownership and grow quickly.
- Flat hierarchy with fast decision making and a startup-oriented “get things done” culture.
- A strong, fun & positive environment with regular celebrations of our success. We pride ourselves in creating an inclusive, diverse & authentic environment.
We want to hire smart, curious and ambitious folks so please reach out even if you do not have all of the requisite experience. We are looking for engineers with the potential to grow!
Note: Currently, all interview and onboarding processes at Velotio will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.