We’re looking for passionate engineers who want to work on core product development for US-based product companies. The domains include enterprise SaaS, cloud technologies, and data engineering.
- Developing intelligent and scalable applications and software while doing core product development
- Working on high/low-level product designs & roadmaps along with a team of ace developers
- Primarily code in Ruby or use Ruby on Rails framework for app development
- Working as part of our startup studio on some of the most complex challenges faced by startups and the entire business world today like building highly scalable web applications, web scraping systems, real-time streaming systems, distributed infrastructure, auto-scaling/self-healing resources, complex ETL systems
- Leverage cloud platforms like AWS or GCP
Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Strong Experience in Ruby and web frameworks like Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Chef & Capistrano will be a plus
- Should have good knowledge and work experience in REST API implementations, JSON format handling, rails cache, sessions, multi-threading, etc.
- Must have experience in developing RoR controllers, helpers and integrating with some of the popular gems (such as devise, pundit, etc)
- Should have sound experience in developing scalable / distributed SaaS apps
- Should be able to handle server side/client side, RDBMS , NoSQL , MySQL, distributed task managers and message queues
- Strong understanding of database fundamentals and designing database schemas
- AWS experience
- A strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
We have a fairly autonomous work culture, with very little hierarchy. This encourages people to take ownership and accountability. We want to hire curious folks who will fit into this culture. If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should connect quickly. We are looking forward to hearing from you.