Velotio Technologies is a product engineering company working with innovative startups and enterprises. We are a certified Great Place to Work® and recognized as one of the best companies to work for in India. We have provided full-stack product development for 110+ startups across the globe building products in the cloud-native, data engineering, B2B SaaS, IoT & Machine Learning space. Our team of 220+ elite software engineers solves hard technical problems while transforming customer ideas into successful products.
You will be responsible for the talent acquisition efforts for the software development & engineering team and employment branding efforts. Velotio is a fast-growing product development company looking to scale our engineering team.
- Work with management and hiring sponsors to understand and articulate the ideal candidate profile.
- Implement creative and targeted search strategies that help the recruiting team to create hiring pipelining consisting of both active and passive candidates.
- Generate interest in passive candidates to move forward in the process by various approaches.
- Articulate Velotio's business and culture differentiators to candidates.
- Ensure candidates are moving through the hiring process in a timely manner.
- Schedule and co-ordinate telephonic and in-person interviews.
- Capture and document all activity as part of our hiring process
- Create a positive experience for our hiring managers and candidates, regardless of the outcome.
You will enjoy this role if you...
- Desire to continuously learn, problem-solve and acquire new skills.
- Work collaboratively as part of a close-knit team.
Skills & Requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of software development / software engineering recruitment experience
- Additional agency/search firm recruiting experience desirable.
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in running weekend recruitment drives is a plus.
- Proficiency with Excel, Slack, Asana, PowerPoint, Google Apps, etc.
- Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search technique skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- We have an autonomous and empowered work culture encouraging individuals to take ownership and grow quickly.
- Flat hierarchy with fast decision making and a startup-oriented “get things done” culture.
- A strong, fun, and positive environment with regular celebrations of our success. We pride ourselves in creating an inclusive, diverse, and authentic environment.
We want to hire smart, curious, and ambitious leaders so please reach out even if you do not have all of the requisite experience. We are looking for leaders with the potential to grow!
Note: Currently, all interview and onboarding processes at Velotio will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.