Velotio has a very thoughtful approach to software development. They ask a lot of questions and don’t seem to be in a hurry to get business just to have it. They’re very clear about who they can help, and do what it takes to help those clients
The client is a SalesTech platform which caters to enterprise sales teams, aiming to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their sales activities. They use machine learning and data analytics to predict enterprise purchasing patterns, and guide sales representatives on the actions that will improve the chances of closing a sale. Salesforce was the CRM which was integrated with the bot.
- Programmed to listen to commands via Amazon Alexa
- Automated administrative tasks such as updating CRM records
- Built to analyze meeting summary and provide actionable insights
Velotio developed a voice-based chatbot to listen to commands via Amazon Alexa and provide insights, answers and recommendations. The bot also enables record updations or triggering specific actions.
The bot was designed to offer these features:
The major challenge was using voice based AI interface to provide a more (natural) sales solution for their end customers. There was a need for a more interactive medium to allow the customers to ask queries, access reports and specific insights.Chatbots were considered to be used as a tool, however a more natural mode of communication was desired, owing to the end user being a salesperson who would prefer voice based commands to typing them into a chat window. The main aim was providing a experience for end users of the client.
Two main components of the solution included:
1. Amazon Lex: Lex is the AWS service for building conversational interfaces into applications using voice. Amazon Lex provides the advanced deep learning functionalities of automatic speech recognition (ASR) for converting speech to text, and natural language understanding (NLU). Lex helped the bot interact with humans in the way that the humans find it natural. Amazon Alexa was used with Lex to create the voice based solution.
2. Amazon Polly: Amazon Polly lets developers build applications that can talk. The service also offers dozens of lifelike voices in multiple languages, thus also allowing developers to target audiences in a variety of countries. Amazon Polly is fully integrated into the customer production environment, supporting Voice AI services within the reminder feature of the app.
Velotio has strong understanding of all the technologies and services required to build a useful chatbot. Their ability to anticipate challenges and plan for it is unparalleled.
Right from renting out an exclusive office space to setting up robust technology architecture, handling payroll and other local administrative task
Fast-track your hiring by selecting from our pool of carefully-screened talent pipeline or get dedicated recruiters to build your dream team of highly-skilled engineers that match your precise requirements.
Ensure foolproof NDAs. We honor it not only at a company level, but also at an individual level as each member who joins your team signs it as well.
Velotio helps you deploy high-performance offshore teams on demand. We build teams that can design, develop and scale your vision in the most efficient way.
Our core areas of expertise include DevOps, Data engineering, ML/AI and Full-stack development. We're amongst one of the top software developers on Clutch with a rating of 4.8/5.
Here are a few reasons why our clients love working with us:
Great technical expertise. We come to the table with solutions, not problems.
We help you quickly add experienced and qualified engineers to your team, as and when you need them.
Soft skills are an important selection criterea for us. All our engineers command good English language skills, both written and oral.
Quick turnaround inspite of the time difference.