1. How long have you been working at Velotio?
I've spent the most amazing years of my career here, and have worked on multiple projects. It's been an incredible journey with ample learning and growth opportunities.
2. How has your career grown since starting at the company?
While working with Velotio, I've learned new leadership values that have enabled me to become the best leader I can be, both inside and outside of work. I have worked with multiple teams on varied technologies, and every interaction has only added to my personal skill set.
3. What is your favorite thing about working at Velotio?
Velotio is definitely a gender-inclusive workplace and I really appreciate that about the company. It's SO empowering to work in a place where I am supported and encouraged to unlock my true potential. Kalpak and Chirag are always willing to listen and help out when needed.
Even though I am on maternity break at the moment, everyone makes sure that I still feel like a valued member of the team. | don't think | ever feel disconnected. This really helps me focus on bonding with my baby instead of worrying about work!
4. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Most of my time Is spent taking care of my baby, and when I'm not doing that, I'm usually sleeping.
5. What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know?
Well, I love organizing. It sounds kind of boring, but if you've ever seen my desk or my cupboards, you'd understand why it's so much fun for me.
6. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
My mom’s house! That’s my comfort zone.
7. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
My dad - I wish he was still around because I would like nothing more than to meet him again.
8. Three words to best describe you:
Extrovert, Hard working, and Reliable.
9. What tv show are you binge-watching right now?
Currently, I am watching Rocket Boys.
10. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Time travel. I would want to go into the past and relive a few moments of my life — just the way they were the first time around.
11. What is one food that you cannot resist?
I can't resist food at all. But one thing I can eat every day is the chicken my mom makes.